Home Again, Not

September 13, 2009 by Rieshy
After several weeks of keeping the little boys home from church services in order to keep them from getting sick I posted; "Home Again."  I asked the question; Where do faith and intelligence intersect?  The next morning, with no way to blame the crowds at church,  Jack woke up sick.   I think my answer is; II Corinthians 5:7 "... for we walk by faith, not by sight." 

Wednesday night we took the whole family to services.  I lagged behind the kids on the way to classes and had to do a last minute check to make sure we hadn't lost anyone.  Jack was not in his classroom.  Concerned, I peeked into other class rooms until I spotted Jack sitting in a class down the hall with older children. 
"Jack," I whispered from the hall.  "Jack, this isn't your class."
He answered, "I want to be in this class."
"No Honey, come out and let's go to your class,  Gabriel and Mary are there."  
Jack looked thoughtful for a moment. "No," he answered, "This class is going to give out chocolate."

Faith and intelligence may not intersect but evidently intelligence and chocolate do, if you pick the right class room.
Posted in Labels: , , | 0 Comments »

No comments:

Post a Comment