Kangaroos

October 15, 2009 by Rieshy
I've been reading "Wives and Daughters" by Elizabeth Gaskell.  I loved (and could relate to) this line of Cynthia Kirkpatrick's; "I'm capable of a great jerk, an effort, and then a relaxation but steady everyday goodness is beyond me.  I must be a moral kangaroo!"

Everyday-anything takes discipline, and steady desire, and daily effort.

.

Speaking of steady effort, if it wasn't raining again I'd show you how large this hole is now.
Posted in | 3 Comments »

3 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

What a cute boy and picture, great blog, found you at MBC
kim

2Wired2Tired said...

Aren't kids amazing with the energy they have. To dig a hole, just for the sake of digging a hole sounds like expending way too much energy for me! :)

Love the picture though, very cute!

I like your blog. Found you through Mom Bloggers Follow Group. I'm now following and looking forward to reading more.

Mandee said...

How cute! I look forward to seeing the pic of the hole. :)

I'm following your lovely blog. I found you at MBC! :)

Feel free to stop by and check mine out at http://raisingmy4sons.com (lots of giveaways going on right now...more to come soon.)

Post a Comment