When Moms Dream... about their E-350s

October 17, 2009 by Rieshy
I've seen an unusual amount of boy movies this rainy, rainy vacation-week, which I hope accounts for the dream I had last night:
  
My children, a man in a red uniform, and I were on a mission to steal a military device of mass destruction from the enemy.  The enemy was of course Darth Vader and he had hidden the plans in his home. 

We were ransacking Vader's Los Angeles home while Vader was in suspended animation on his back lawn.  The device was discovered right as Darth Vader was accidently awoken by the man in the red uniform.  Vader made short work of the man in red.  There was a mad dash to get all my children and my little ones buckled into their car seats so that our van, which is evidently capable of interplanetary flight, could make the leap to lightspeed.  

I was almost happy to be woken up at 5:20 a.m. by a little one.   Do you know how hard it is to buckle a 2 yo and a 3 yo into their seats while Darth Vader is coming after you?  Most stressful.
Posted in Labels: | 4 Comments »

4 comments:

Mommy Words said...

7 children! Holy Canoly. Hats off to you mom! You could take on Darth Vader. I am now following from MBC followers club! You can find me at www.mommywords.com

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

Mandee said...

Ha ha! What a dream! Those movies will do that to ya! :)

Unknown said...

hey there. following you back,
i see you are in tn. i havent seen to many people here. we are in nashville.
funny about your son being surprise about seeing cars when he finally got boy pullups.

Post a Comment