Boys2men

January 29, 2010 by Rieshy


This is a photo of noise. It makes me smile. Forget the ripped pants, no males were injured in the making of this photo, just eardrums.

This is what happens when 15 yo sister decides to be musically retro and play Queen's, "Another One Bites the Dust."


Right after dinner is spastic time at my house; add a strong drumbeat and I get to watch my 4 boys jump on each other. Even the 2 year old can hold his own.

Weird. Noisy. Fun. Not for the faint of heart.


Linked to Feel Good Friday.


Posted in Labels: | 5 Comments »

5 comments:

Simply Mel said...

What a great picture! I have 2 boys and they make a lot of noise too! Thanks for stopping by.

I've added you - I can relate to your blog on so many levels. Have a great weekend! :)

Jen said...

What a great picture, it took me a minute to find all four of them. They look like there are having a lot of fun.

Marianne said...

Thanks for popping in and selling hello on my blog! I loved your sweet message :) The drive is going OK, so far. Although rumor has it the roads nashville to louisville (especially in KY) aren't that great. I see you live in TN, if you're around I-65 can you tell me if this is true? Please tell me it isnt... even if you're lying ;) Hope to hear from you again, soon! God Bless :) Marianne

Joy@TPMG said...

Great picture! It looks like they were having a blast.

Leslie said...

I like this pictures - I have four boys too - a little younger, but we have similar scenes happening frequently!

Post a Comment