February Daybook

February 8, 2010 by Rieshy

FOR TODAY: I thought I'd try The Simple Woman's Daybook
  • Outside my window... it is overcast and still, everything is glazed with frost.
  • I am thinking... that my little ones slept in until 6:45 for two days in a row. I feel sluggish from too much sleep. Too much sleep? Wow. Can I copy and paste too much sleep to a night when I get too little?
  • I am thankful for... my house; it's warm and dry and stocked with both food and laughter.
  • From the learning rooms... comes the call that today is test day for Biology, Physics, German and Math.
  • From the kitchen... the coffee is percolating, the crock pot is bubbling and the two-burner griddle is heating up.
  • I am wearing... yoga pants and a robe.
  • I am creating... an afghan that almost killed me. I worked all weekend on the set up rows so I could do relatively brainless knitting during lessons.
  • I am hoping... that all my test-takers dazzle me.
  • I am hearing... almost nothing; a most unusual sound in my house.
  • I am reading... Lamentations 3:22-24 "The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness."The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him."
  • Around the house...is still the humongous box of M&M's that continues to taunt me.
  • A few plans for the rest of the week:filling out FAFSA forms and organizing tax info.
  • Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Some people see phonetic symbols, some see people running:


This was linked to The Simple Woman's Daybook.




Posted in Labels: | 3 Comments »

3 comments:

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Enjoyed stopping by your blog today. Sounds as though you are doing a good job balancing your life. Rich blessings to you this week!

Hen Jen said...

my first time here, I wanted to say hi! I love the photo, I saw running men in it!

Felicity said...

Yip! Definitely saw running men!
I enjoyed your daybook.

Post a Comment