March 2nd Daybook

March 1, 2010 by Rieshy


FOR TODAY
Outside my window...
I can't believe it- more snowflakes.
I am thinking... that I have too much to do and too little motivation.
I am thankful for...
a teenaged daughter that can make coffee.
From the learning rooms...
come the calls of a couple of great books that I'd forgotten I had. I can't wait to read them to my 8 yo son.
From the kitchen...
comes the smell of homemade bread; made by my coffee-making teen.
I am wearing...
many layers- it's cold.
I am creating...
I'm still working on my afghan. The cable on my needles broke yesterday, arghhh.
I am going...
nowhere today- which is a wonderful place to go.
I am reading...
(still) "The Brain That Changes Itself"
I am hoping... my husband stays warm on his shoot today.
I am hearing...
the sounds of my toddlers playing.
Around the house...
are the toys I didn't pick up last night before crawling into bed early.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

My smallest helper



Posted in Labels: | 4 Comments »

4 comments:

Siné said...

Thank you for sharing about your day! The picture of your "smallest helper" is adorable. Have a wonderful week.

Anonymous said...

We have so many books. It is incredible and I laways love finding new ones that I had forgotten about to for the girls.

Your helper is adorable! Mine would have had the bucket of water spilled all over the floor!

Shanilie said...

Great blog!


Following you from POM's mclinky Mondays. Please feel free to pop by my blog some time. I enjoy meeting other mommy bloggers.

Karen said...

Homemade bread and coffee sounds so good!! Enjoyed your daybook :)
Karen

Post a Comment