Where Oh Where?

March 1, 2010 by Rieshy


Where, Oh where have my toddlers gone?
Oh where, oh where could they be?
With their hair cut short and their jammies still on
Oh where oh where can they be?

I gave them crackers and favorite drinks
then turned my back for a spell,
Now a puddle of milk from non-spill cups
is all that remains to be seen.


Where, oh where have my little boys gone?
Oh where, oh where can they be?
Oh I've found my boys, eek, and here they are,
Oh here, oh here they've appeared.

What, oh what do my toddlers do?
Oh here, oh here do they work.
They've fetched dirty socks and they're helping me,
by filling the socks with clean cutlery.

Why, oh why do my toddlers do,
and why do they do it to me?




To find new blogs go to Monday Link-Up at the Pursuit of Mommyness.

Posted in Labels: | 3 Comments »

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love this! Did it take you long? I always change words to songs too and it just boggles my husband.

Never turn your back!

Rieshy said...

It didn't take long- flipping pancakes is rather boring unless I'm being silly.

What boggles my husbands mind is that I can Never-Ever remember the real words to songs.

Unknown said...

I hope you didn't bother washing all your silverware again. Just rub it on your shirt!

Post a Comment