How to Kill Time With Boys

June 28, 2010 by Rieshy


Before swimming, slightly bored, 13 year old visiting barber.  Clippers are entertaining.


As 8 year old says, "It's the best kind of hair because you don't have to comb it."  Not that combing was ever a regular activity.



Best summer-do my 8 year old has had in a long time.  It's called a "soldier" cut.


The youngest recruit.  See how tough?



Now if I could just get the three boys to line up and be still long enough for my camera phone to focus, it would be a really cute grandmom shot, of 1950's looking sweeties.



Sorry Grandmother.  No go.
Or too much go...

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

A-dorable.

But, then, I'm partial to boys.

How is summer going for you?

Katie's Dailies said...

My son said the same the same thing about combing: "It's great 'cuz all I have to do is shake my head and it's fixed!"

Wish the same could be siad for MY hair! : )

Post a Comment