Big Things On The Side Of The Road

August 16, 2010 by Rieshy
.

Sometimes I drive by things and have to wonder...

For instance, what would you do if you had an old gas station canopy just sitting around?  You know- the metal frame roof that protects people and pumps from the rain.  For instance, would you prop one corner of the cover up with a, straining to hold the load, 2x4?

What if you also had a rabbit problem?

Could the canopy be your solution? 




I guess it would make a fine box-rabbit trap, for a really BIG rabbit population.



.

3 comments:

CB said...

LOL I would have never in a million years thought of that :-)
We live close to the middle of nowhere and sometimes I will drive by these little run down shacks or stone buildings and wonder what on earth they were ever used for, out there, in the middle of no man's land!

Fiorella said...

Thank You! Now I know what to do with the old gas station canopy I've got in my front yard... Rabbit stew tonite! Ha ha!

Unknown said...

what a great business idea: Susan's Rabbit Traps.

Where do you live? This is weird!!! (and funny)

Post a Comment