Caffiene-Free Ways To Wake Up Quickly

October 28, 2010 by Rieshy
.


The last week I was lying in bed semi-conscious about 5:45 a.m. when the sudden sound of my garbage disposal turning on electrified every cell in my body.  I'm pretty sure my atoms reversed polarity and I briefly achieved hovercraft status. 

My 2 year old, looking innocent in his jammies, was sitting on the kitchen counter flipping the switch. 

Bless the builder who put the switch about a mile away from the sink.

My 2 year old. What can I say.  Every family seems to have one child, one child whose deed's are legendary and whose early antics become the fodder of Thanksgiving Dinner hilarity.

In the meantime? 

In the meantime,  I'm seriously considering installing a flexible force field to prevent early morning explorations.



.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! My almost 3yo is "the one" in our family. She's so much more brazenly curious than the others have been...and quieter! This allows her to be so much more sneaky than, say, our 4yo boy who might be dangerous if we couldn't tell what he was doing from a mile away.

Thanks for sharing.
Grace,
Mae

Christy B said...

Do it! Invent the force field! I'll take three.

Post a Comment