Nose To The Wheel

October 11, 2010 by Rieshy
.
Fall Break... Already Over?

Back to school in my home today.  Since I am the teacher this requires that I be excited and energetic and disciplined.

Sometimes I am.  Sometimes I fake it.  Sometimes I fail miserably

My 4 year old wants to learn to read, write, and fly rockets.  Mostly, he just wants to be included with his siblings.  I'm giving him age appropriate lessons.  This requres that I be both discerning and creative.

Sometimes I am.  Sometimes I fake it.

Back to school in my home today.  Since I am both the teacher and the Mom this requires that I practice love and fellowship.

Sometimes...

Sometimes I go to I Corinthians 13:4-7. It refreshes and inspires both the mother and the teacher.
 
"Love is patient; love is kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends." 
 
 
.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My son just wants to learn to fly rockets.

Anonymous said...

I hate it when I am creative and I have a super fun idea and neither girl want to do it :-(

Post a Comment