Seasons

May 3, 2011 by Rieshy
.

I'm in the Come and Go season of life.

One child has been in Haiti for almost 3 months.  He comes home today.

A different child leaves in a couple weeks for school in Austria.

A third child goes to Guyana for a week this summer.

Come and Go.

There's a lot of fuss with coming and going.  Luggage packing, passport prepping, heartstrings stretching.

You get used to them gone.  You get used to them back.
 Then they go again.


With my large family this season is going to be a long one.  I'll have the most flexible heart around.


1 comment:

CristyLynn said...

Wow. I'll be praying for traveling safety for all your people and comfort and peace for you!
And here's my geographic ignorance coming through: Are y'all effected by the flooding at all?

Post a Comment