Phrasing

June 1, 2011 by Rieshy
.

I love words.  I'll read a farming report, or Government Video if that's all that is available.


Jabberwocky is pure genius.

My husband taught our 19 year old to say vehicular locomotion when he was 19 months old.  We both thought it was hilarious to hear our son repeat it with perfect diction.  I'm not sure why. 

Recently I heard a phrase at church.  Thank you Craig.  The phrase was, "housebroken sins."  I love it.  I've been thinking about it for a couple of weeks.

Housebroken sins- you know, weaknesses/sins that are socially acceptable, things about ourselves that we don't mind admitting to.  Things we can throw out there if we want to fake being "real."

Housebroken sins don't wake anyone up in the middle of the night. 


Posted in Labels: , | 0 Comments »

No comments:

Post a Comment