Busy Busy

March 22, 2010 by Rieshy


I want to invite any gardeners out there to join me on Mondays over at The Flexible Homeschooler for Family Garden 101.  Link up with your veggie garden projects whether you home school or not.  At the very least you can laugh along with/at me at our gardening blunders.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a weekend.  It was one of those weekends full of house maintenance projects, children's activities and our oldest son's birthday. I think I need a weekend to recover from the weekend.  

In the grand tradition of parenting I'm going to share pictures.  Well sort of.  The video link is a movie trailer my son talked his sisters and a few friends into making about 6 years ago.  All the kids look like babies to me now.  My son especially- he grew about a foot taller since this was made.

The Beast







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHat battle were they getting ready for? What a fun thing to do.

Spring Break is coming.... thanks for the inspiration!

Rieshy said...

Did you notice the ferocious labrador?

It's a great Spring Break project.

Susan Fobes said...

We didn't plant anything but we did get the garden all ready to go-we couldn't pass up any chance to be outside, even if it was a "chore."

What imagination, but I'm rooting for the beast! LOL!

Post a Comment