Game Designers, Take Note

August 17, 2011 by Rieshy
.


I walked through the den and noticed my 15 year old daughter on her older brother's computer.  Steam was open and the screen looked like she was playing one of her brother's games.  Yet, nothing seemed to be happening.

"What are you playing?"

"Half-Life, the zombie version."

"When your brother plays this there are zombies attacking and lots of shooting.  Are you sure this is the same game?"

"Oh, yeah.   This game is Great, it has all these beautiful old houses in it.  I go into a house, shoot all the zombies and then I do this."

"What?"

"Well, it's the fun part.  I clean up the mess and then rearrange all the furniture until the house looks really nice.  I have a gravity gun, I can move Anything."


.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AHAHAH! That's totally something I would do!

Post a Comment