Honesty Is The Best Policy?

November 28, 2011 by Rieshy
.


I went to a local community bank this morning to open savings accounts for my 4 and 5 year old boys. The joy at realizing that they would both be getting identical plastic piggy banks knew no bounds.

The noise that a few dollar coin pieces can make in a plastic piggy bank in the hands of aforementioned mancubs also knows no bounds.

I explained to both boys that I would use a Sharpie pen at home to write their names on the pig's bellies. My 4 year old held up his hands, palms forward, and said, "No, Mommy don't do that," at this point he took a deep breath and exhaled loudly, "because when I loose mine I'll just take Brother's and I don't want his name to be on it."


.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AHAHHAHA! Children are the best. I mean, that is so awesome! How can it get any better than that?

Post a Comment