I'm Lost

June 13, 2010 by Rieshy

Up until two years ago I rarely ever took photos.  Something happened to me.  I don't know what.  Some sort of spell was cast and I grew a third eye.  A third eye which hangs from a strap around my neck.

Unfortunately, when you pull out and put back your camera's CF card you must always use the precision and delicacy of a brain surgeon.  As opposed to.... attempting the process one handedly while grabbing a small someone by the shirt collar to prevent them from running outside sans nether garments.

I'm sure that's not what happened and I'm sure that's not why one of the camera pins is bent.  I even googled the matter and read plenty of accounts of bent pins owned by brain surgeons.

However, I am the only suspect, and as I spend a lot of time grabbing children by the shirt collars to prevent one thing or another, my anecdotal googled stories were not much of an alibi.

I'm lost without my third eye.  To make things worse my camera technician (a.k.a husband) is not best pleased with me, since technically the camera is his.

But the worst thing of all is that my children keep doing the most amazing things, in the most photogenic ways possible, yet here I am with only two eyes.

How did mothers do things before cameras and blogs?  Oh, yeah, memory.

Except mine has a bent pin and can't make contact.
Posted in Labels: | 2 Comments »

2 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

Ha ha! That is so funny. I wonder what brain surgeons do when they get out their CF card?

CristyLynn said...

Hope you get your eye fixed soon!

Post a Comment