A Pictorial Feel Good

August 27, 2010 by Rieshy
.

Weeeeeeeeee.


Peek

-A Boo

Sunflower seeds anyone?
I wonder how many sunflowers are going to sprout under my deck next Spring?


This book...
It makes me happy because it makes my 16 year old daughter happy.  Anyone with a 16 year old daughter can understand the advantages of happy homework sessions.

I just found out there is an edition for Spanish students as well.  Perhaps next week my 14 year old daughter will be just as pleased.

All in all a great week! 


.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I need that book for Sam!

Unknown said...

wow. that's one big sunflower.

dollycas aka Lori said...

Love Sunflowers, beautiful blooming and then the wonderful seeds. Great pics!!!

My daughter started college this week and is loving it, hope that continues. She has a Women in History class and the reading list looks really good. Mom may have to try out a few!!

Have A Great WEEKEND!!!

Dollycas
http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

WOW - that is one cool project!

I know the feeling when you find a great reference book - priceless!

CB said...

Cute and Happy pictures! That sunflower is huge!

Post a Comment