May 25th Daybook

May 25, 2010 by Rieshy
.
.
.
FOR TODAY as part of The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... I can actually see the humidity; another hot and sticky day brewing.


I am thinking... That it is easy to handle hypothetical stress, not so easy to handle actual stress.


I am thankful for... the circle of friends my children have.  Good kids, all different.


From the learning rooms... It seems my curriculum angst/search is over.  I'm actually wishing the new school year would start sooner.  Enthusiasm is a wonderful thing to feel again.


From the kitchen...
comes the growl of my beloved mechanical servant, a.k.a. the dishwasher.


I am creating... a schedule for the summer.


I am going...
to the park today to doubtlessly become one with the humidity.  If you see a frizzy gray headed lady accompanied by a bunch of teen-aged girls and a melting chocolate cake- that will be me.  Despite the humidity, I'll be having fun.


I am reading... Nothing right now.  How odd. I must remedy that.


I am hoping... that my son and his girlfriend finish editing their film in time for the History Channel contest.  The deadline is Friday, they've been working sooo hard but the crunch is on.


I am hearing...
my 11 yo daughter play with her little brothers.  Sweet sounds.


Around the house... things are tidy.  I'm finally catching up after my 4 year old's hospital stay last month.


One of my favorite things...  
is seeing how long my 2 year old's son's legs look now that he is wearing underwear.  I want to pat his bottom every time he walks by.



A few plans for the rest of the week: Paperwork.

Here is my "picture for thought"  

The spirit of paperwork and business emails as captured by my 18 year old son.

Posted in Labels: | 5 Comments »

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how I have a different title in each blog post. lol. Film partner, Co-creator, "friend" of the opposite sex... :)

melanie said...

First time I've visited your blog -- and glad I did! =)
Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your daybook! I hope that you enjoy your trip to the park.

~Tamara

Felicity said...

I hope you enjoyed your time at the park and didn't melt too much. A bit of humidity sounds good to me, but that's only because my hands are so cold right now ;-))

alexis nicole said...

The weather in Sacramento has been cool and breezy, I'm actually looking forward to some heat so we can swim! A home holds so many lovely things if you stop to look!

Post a Comment