Pomp and Circumstance

May 9, 2010 by Rieshy


For every solemn milestone in life, one needs a goofy acting younger brother to keep things real.


Sarcastic-tongued but loving teen-aged sisters are also an important humility stabilizer.


For that matter, having all your siblings along for the ride keeps you grounded, and busy.


Best of all, is opening your diploma and discovering that the school administrator played a trick and placed a fake diploma over the real one. You have to love a school with a sense of fun.

Lukey Pookie Winky Dinks Tipton indeed.
Watch your mom laugh... hard, and inelegantly.  



Wait a minute, I was wearing 3 inch heels.  When did you grow up, and how on earth did you graduate from high school already? 



During your speech my mind wandered...


 to when you were only one year old and I enjoyed hearing you giggle...










8 comments:

Katie's Dailies said...

beautiful once again! Happy mother's day!

Betsy said...

Congratulations! Your wonderful pictures brought tears to my eyes.

CristyLynn said...

Congratulations! How wonderful that everyone was healthy enough to attend. And you look fabulous, by the way, no sign of crud in the pictures. :)
What a beautiful day.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I teared up. That was so sweet! I just love your family. You should be so proud (and I know you are.)

Unknown said...

What a wonderful young man you raised...CONGRATS to him AND to you!

Rieshy said...

Thanks for the congratulations. This was definitely a stand-out Mother's day weekend!

Though I have to say my predominate feeling is a lovely and happy astonished, rather than proud:)

Sheri said...

What a lovely family and such a handsome young man, Congratulations! I need to find out how to slow down time, I'm so not ready for this kind of celebration.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I love that and how they all unite to form the family that you are. Congratulations. Handsome family too.

Post a Comment